Electra Jailbreak Toolkit is an tool that jailbreaks an iOS device running 11.X to 11.1.2. There are couple of toolkits like to.panga and LiberOS that jailbreaks your device in same iOS versions. All the jailbreaks lack fully functional Cydia. Cydia Substrate that helps tweaks and themes run has not been update for iOS 11. But Electra jailbreak tools that make certains tweaks run. Electra jailbreak is no intended for normal users but for Developers to test their tweaks and themes. So when Cydia finally gets updated they can easily update.
In this tutorial I’m going to show you how to install Electra Jailbreak Toolkit. Requirements for installing it are
- Cydia Impactor installed on your computer. You can download and install Cydia from Here
- Download the Electra ipa from Here
After installing Cydia Impactor and downloading the ipa follow the following steps.
- Now plug in your Device to Computer.Open Cydia Impactor choose your device and then drag the ipa to Impactor
- Now enter your Apple Id and password. This should install Electra into your device. Note : You should disable two factor authentication or use app specific password. App specific password can be generated by logging into Apple website.
- Then on your device go to
Setting > General > Profile And Device Mangementyou can see a profile with your Apple Id. Go thera and trust it.
- Now open the Electra App and press jailbreak and you should jailbroken.
Now that you are jailbroken you can install tweaks and themes.
Subscribe to Black Telecast Youtube Channel
Never miss a videoSubscribe